Both sellers and buyers are offered the assistance of experienced Forum intermediaries to help facilitate and guide the process.
Buyers are provided a consolidated list of businesses that are on the market as well as acquisition strategies, targets and guidance in negotiating, funding, transferring and help in integrating companies.
Additionally, all participants are supported with experts in the many ancillary services required to bring the deal from conception to completion including:
- Private equity and other investor organizations
- Bankers and other lenders
- Business and equipment valuators
- M&A attorneys, accountants and tax advisors
- Personnel companies and organizational consultants
- Business transition and integration experts
- Specialty service providers to principals
- Wealth management and financial planning
Personal guidance and the disclosure of confidential information is done outside Forum meetings with the proper safeguards in place.